The National Data Archive gratefully acknowledges the contribution of:
- All data producers who provided datasets to the National Data Archive.
- The International Household Survey Network, for providing the tools and guidelines used to establish the National Data Archive.
- The Accelerated Data Program from the World Bank and PARIS21, for providing technical and financial support for its establishment.
- The mission would not have been successful without the vision and leadership of Dr. Tolu Fakaye, Head, DHPRS, Dr. Akin Oyemakinde, Head, HMIS, Mr. Adeleke Balogun, Chief Statistician, FMOH, and Dr. Lecky Mohammed, former DPRS, FMOH. Still at the FMOH, Ms, Reginah Abah and Segun Aleburu supported the collection of data, profiling, and cataloguing data sets.
The technical oversight for this initiative was provided by Bolaji Fapohunda, PhD, Senior Technical Advisor, MEASURE Evaluation. Team members from MEASURE Evaluation who have contributed time and efforts to the initiative include Mr. Samson Bamidele (Resident Adviser), Dr. Kola Oyediran (Nigeria Country Lead, MEASURE Evaluation), and Yoko Suzuki (Consultant, IHFAN). Sian Curtis, PhD., Director, MEASURE Evaluation, and Stephanie Mullen, Team Lead, MEASURE Evaluation/JSI, USA, provided significant support via the global program. Jonathan Platt (MEASURE Evaluation, USA) helped to format several key documents.
MEASURE Evaluation is funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) through Cooperative Agreement GHA-A-00-08-00003-00 and is implemented by the Carolina Population Center at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, in partnership With Futures Group International, John Snow, Inc., Macro International Inc., Management Sciences for Health, and Tulane University.
Still on the international scene, Olivier Dupriez, PhD, and Senior Economist, World Bank, and Geoffrey Greenwell, formally of OECD, provided the technical assistance to the DIDI process.. FMOH is also collaborating with other Federal Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), National Bureau of Statistic,(NBS), National Population Commission (NPoPC). The key contributors within the NBS are Mr. Biyi Fafunmi (Web Developer), Alhaja Peju Akinsanya and Mrs Adewimbi. The FMOH & MEASURE Evaluation iare grateful to these Officers for their inputs.
- The activity was funded by USAID with contributions from OECD & the WB. The content of this website was written by Bolaji Fapohunda, PhD., Senior Technical Advisor, MEAURE Evaluation, in collaboration with Mr. Adeleke Balogun, Chief Statistician, FMOH.